• 1-2 hour visit at your home to discuss your project with you and take measurements of your existing Bathroom
:: SURVEY & EXISTING CONDITIONS SKETCH – I will measure your existing Bath and create a sketch of the existing conditions.
:: YOUR IDEAS – We’ll review your project ideas, wish list, priorities and everything that you have in mind for your project.
:: LAYOUT SKETCHES & BATH DESIGN – Following my visit, I will sketch one to three (1-3) layout options (depending on available space) for your Bath. I will also prepare a Bath design including finishes and fixtures
- Cabinet style and finish
- Plumbing fixtures (toilet, tub, sink, faucets, etc.)
- Decorative light fixtures
- Tile design for flooring, wainscot, tub and or shower surround
- Accessories (mirror/medicine cabinets, towel bars, hooks, etc.)
We’ll meet to discuss the design and layout in detail. The end goal is for you to have a solid concept sketch that will enable you to see how the renovations will come together and also if desired, begin discussions with a contractor and/or suppliers to obtain pricing.
:: INCLUDED –
- Detailed sketch floor plan with notes
- One (1) round of showroom visits (plumbing fixtures, tile, etc.)
- Itemized list of selections with approximate pricing
- Electronic design board
:: NEXT STEPS (optional) – During our sketch review meeting I can discuss the possible next steps (if necessary) that you can take in order to move your project forward. These next steps vary widely depending on your budget, type of project and need for final design, documentation and construction drawings. As necessary I can list your NEXT STEPS with Brandywine Studio LLC and provide pricing for each step. In most cases, this package will provide adequate information for your contractor to move forward. My ultimate goal is that this visit inspires you, creates momentum for your project and enables you to move forward with a project that is right for you, your family, your home AND your budget.
Half payment is due at the time of the survey and is payable by cash, check, or credit card. The remaining half will be billed near completion of the package.