- 1-2 hour visit at your home to discuss your project with you and take measurements
- Typically for average-sized existing homes (2000-3500 sf) where renovations may involve new exterior materials, new windows, new doors, new shutters if applicable, new color palette, etc. and WITHOUT additions or extensions.
:: SURVEY & EXISTING CONDITIONS SKETCH – I will measure the front (main) elevation of your home and create a CAD (2-dimensional, computer) drawing of the existing conditions.
:: YOUR IDEAS – We’ll review your project ideas, wish list, priorities and everything that you have in mind for your project.
:: SCHEMATIC DESIGN – Following my visit, I will pull together 2-3 design schemes for your project. We’ll then meet to discuss the concepts in detail, including materials, making any necessary revisions. The end goal is for you to have a solid concept that will enable you to see how the renovations will come together and also begin discussions with a contractor to obtain preliminary pricing. Design options will be presented in 2-dimensional sketches and color renderings in Photoshop as applicable. Once a design option is selected, I will generate a Scope of Work document that describes the work proposed and an Allowances budget worksheet for all of the items that you will need to pick out (if applicable).
:: INCLUDED –
- Detailed sketch(es) of the front (main) elevation
- One (1) round of showroom visits (siding, roofing, windows, etc.)
- Itemized list of selections
- Electronic design board
:: NEXT STEPS – During our sketch review meeting I can discuss the possible next steps, that you can take in order to move your project forward. These next steps vary widely depending on your budget, type of project and need for final design, documentation and construction drawings. As necessary I can list your NEXT STEPS with Brandywine Studio LLC, if any, and provide pricing for each step. My ultimate goal is that this visit inspires you, creates momentum for your project and enables you to move forward with a project that is right for you, your family, your home AND your budget.