• 1-2 hour visit at your home to discuss your project with you and take measurements of your existing Kitchen
:: SURVEY & EXISTING CONDITIONS SKETCH – I will measure your Kitchen and create a sketch of the existing conditions.
:: YOUR IDEAS – We’ll review your project ideas, wish list, priorities and everything that you have in mind for your project.
:: LAYOUT SKETCHES & KITCHEN DESIGN – During or following my visit, I will sketch one to three (1-3) layout options (depending on available space) for your Kitchen. I will also prepare a Kitchen design including finishes and fixtures, as applicable:
- Cabinet style and finish, Countertop, Backsplash
- Plumbing fixtures (faucets, etc.) and Appliances
- Decorative light fixtures
- Furniture and window treatments
- Flooring and Paint colors
We’ll meet to discuss the design and layout in detail. The end goal is for you to have a solid concept sketch that will enable you to see how the renovations will come together and also if desired, begin discussions with a contractor and/or suppliers to obtain pricing. One (1) revision to the design and layout is included.
- Survey of room to create a measured floor plan that will aid in design and documentation
- Conceptual drawings, space planning and furniture layouts along with scope of work notes
- Finishes and Fixture selections (see list above) as well as one (1) visit to showrooms
- Electronic design board and Itemized selection list and pricing schedule
- Scope of Work document to describe the project in detail to obtain cost estimates
- Purchasing Services
- Construction/permit drawings or details or sealed documents
- Services of structural, mechanical, plumbing and electrical engineering consultants or coordination with consultants
- Specialty consulting services such as IT, voice data, audiovisual and security.
- Addressing any hazardous materials or conditions associated with the house.
- Bidding and Negotiation services
- Reimbursable expenses including travel/mileage, printing, postage, samples, etc.
:: NEXT STEPS – The next steps vary widely depending on your budget, type of project and need for final design, documentation and construction drawings. As necessary I can list your NEXT STEPS with Brandywine Studio LLC, if any, and provide pricing for each step. My ultimate goal is that this visit inspires you, creates momentum for your project and enables you to move forward with a project that is right for you, your family, your home AND your budget.
Half payment is due at the time of the survey and is payable by cash, check, or credit card. The remaining half will be billed near completion of the package.