I’ve been tagged by Arch…
- I am half Italian (mother) and half Irish (father). I consider it the best of both worlds and it makes for a very passionate family. The Italian-Irish combination is actually very common in the Philadelphia area, mainly the city and Delaware County since so many immigrated here at the turn of the century.
- Although we didn’t really have an online relationship, my husband and I did initially meet on Yahoo!. At the time we worked a block and a half away from each other. Now we’re only one block away. But we still hardly ever eat lunch together. Too expensive.
- One day I would like to run a small book/coffee shop in a small town (maybe West Chester!!).
- I love to organize things from closets to pieces of paper. All of our closets have Closetmaid organizers in them. I highly recommend them.
- I can never have enough paper: stationery, scraps of paper, sheets of paper, envelopes, notepads, notebooks, organizers, cards. When my Palm T2 died I was weirdly relieved to be able to go back to using my Filofax. I also make a lot of my own cards and think about starting a little side business someday.
- I worked at Little Caesar’s pizza for part of a summer after high school and won a pizza-making contest.
- I can spread my toes really far apart and it freaks out my husband.
- I love flip flops. I wish I lived in California or somewhere tropical so that I could wear flip flops everyday of the year. A few years ago I bought a pair from J.Crew and I still have them. Very durable!
Marisa of Creative Thursday because I love her paintings
Mary Beth because I love her paintings as well
Linda of Little Flower Designs because I love her ceramics
Felicia because she’s just cool.. Check out her BlogHer recaps. Good stuff.
Lynn of 63 Flying Cloud because I covet her Airstream
Erin of Blossom Creations because she makes beautiful things
and Bethany because we’re neighbors!